Enterprise Suite ERP is SingularLogic’s ERP proposal for any medium business and large organization, regardless of the industry, that has complex and multiple needs requiring comprehensive functionalities, automation and limitless insights.
Thousands of businesses have opted for Galaxy Enterprise Suite ERP and enjoy its unique competitive advantages.
Designed and developed on SingularLogic’s Galaxy platform, Galaxy Enterprise Suite ERP secures both the present and the future of the businesses that use it.
Management of traders (customers – suppliers – debtors – creditors) and intermediaries (sellers – collectors – user-defined roles). Cash management accounts, Revenue and expense accounts. Securities management. Financial records. Procedures for mapping, refunds and calculation of exchange differences. Interest calculation. Management of calculation and performance of commissions, sellers / collectors.
Management of Items, Purchase Lists and sales. Sales / Purchases / Items Documents. Physical inventories. Inventory costing. Automatic forecasting and export costing procedures.
Management of accounting plan (EGLS), accounting articles and standard articles. Accounting prints considered and not. Monitoring of 3 alternative balances.
Definition of distribution sheets per account / project / branch. Design of partition sheets with multiple partition methods. Automatic creation of detailed records.
Asset management with the possibility of their direct connection with the warehouse items. Serial Number Tracking. Management of fixed assets installation sites. Management of multiple depreciation methods. Automatic depreciation calculation procedures. Possibility of consolidation or commercialization of fixed assets
Revenue – Expenses
Expenditure revenue management. Definition of Unique Rates of Net Profit (GCC). Possibility of keeping multiple B ‘Books per company
Special features (Color – Size – Style)
Management of three different characteristics per species. Item image per combination of features (balance, tab, moves). Determining permissible combinations of features for each type and company. Ability to specify price lists per feature (size)
Commercial sales policy
Composition of discount policies on sales documents. Monitoring discount account agreements with automatic creation of turnover discount credits. Creating documentary forecasts.
Commercial market policy
Composition of discount policy markets and control of compliance. Monitoring discount account agreements with automatic creation of turnover discount credits. Creating documentary forecasts.
Management of import files of goods & fixed assets. Management of partial receipts. Costing of envelopes with complex charge divisions. Creating and reversing predictions.
Batch monitoring of items with the ability to analyze them in features and Serial Number. Batch image (balance, tab, statistical prints). Automatic batch suggestions in item moves with multiple alternative modes
Serial numbers management
Serial Number monitoring of items with the ability to connect them with batch items and situation management. Sequencing of situations. Tracking Serial Number Holders. Automatic Serial Number suggestions in item movements with multiple alternative modes
Recipes, Phases, Cost Ingredients (Job Centers, Phases), Production Orders (Products, Recipes, Stages), Production Bulletins, Consumption, Time, Subcontractors (per phase, Orders). Automatic procedures for creating orders from sales and warehouse documents. Gantt Chart, Production Costing, What-if costing scenarios
Project and subproject management. Monitoring Management of phases and tasks. Divide records into multiple tasks. Illustration of financial data and time data for each job.
Workshop management. Guarantees of goods & fixed assets. Maintenance. Resources – planning. Repair orders – Cards and worksheets. Automatic creation of documents
Management Information System
Easy print design tool (Report Generator), Management Analytics and ready-made OLAP Views. Business image. Reference accounts. Performance indicators for desktop use.
Visual Reporting Design Tool. Ability to create Olap / Grid. Creating desktop performance indicators (KPI’S).
Extended security system for managing users’ rights within the application.
Ability to define to any user of his basic type, if he is a simple user or administrator or configurator and to define the companies and branches to which he will be allowed access. Each user is connected to roles he has within the company and for each role his rights for the work of the application are defined.
- Ability to track changes at the recording level or at the recording field level by recording all changes.
- Ability to define user work profiles in order to design the function for each work profile eg menu design, screens and printers per profile. Each user has the ability to connect to a work profile.
- Ability to record actions per user.
The Enterprise Suite manages many companies on the same database and allows simultaneous registration of registrations in different companies without the need to exit one and enter the other. At the same time all the entities (customers, items, sellers, etc.) are created once in the base while at the same time they can move from all the companies and give financial data for each company. This ensures speed and data volume savings. In addition you can have credit control on customers-suppliers-debtors-creditors at group and company level.
The customer relationship management (CRM) system is integrated into the application, so that they operate in a single environment and platform. Have homogeneous and comprehensive information, complete history of each sale and avoid duplicate entries. Indicative:
- You can track the entire sales cycle from a phone call or an appointment to a potential customer that gradually evolves into a sales opportunity, an offer and finally an order and sales document, through a single workflow.
- The services you provide to your customers, from simple actions in the system can be transformed directly into a service invoice. In addition, it is cleverly designed so that it does not burden your business management with marketing data, which relate exclusively to CRM.
Units of measurement
You can associate each item with up to 3 groups of identical units of measurement and define per item which of the group units of measurement will be the 3 official units of measurement of the item. This gives you the opportunity to record movements in any unit of measurement from the units of the groups (eg kg, grams, 5kg, 10kg). The rest of the item will be displayed in all 3 main units of measurement.
The application can manage multiple price lists governed by defined pricing rules, for specific time periods. The price lists are interconnected and the prices are configured with calculation types. Prices can be based on scale and specific feature (eg size). Price lists are activated based on assignment rules for a customer or category of customers, for a type of document, for a method of payment.
Define roles for each entity (traders, items). For example, a trader determines which roles he will have in the company (eg customer and supplier and debtor and creditor) so that there is central information and only the additional information per role such as commission rates, payment methods, etc. is filled in.
Intermediates / Roles
If, in addition to your customers and suppliers, you also deal with salespeople, collectors, subcontractors, agents, you can list them in the Intermediaries subsystem and assign them a role or roles. This provides the opportunity for purchase, sales, financial documents to move, except for the main entities (customers, suppliers) and all those involved in them such as sellers, intermediaries, agents, etc. The system, once the relevant calculation rules are set, can calculate for which roles you want supplies. Finally, you will have detailed financial information about the intermediaries and their respective roles.
Development of multiple categories for items, customers, suppliers, accounts with hierarchical development to display statistical information in detail or aggregate. The hierarchical categories are also used to create rules in the application for issues such as trade policies, price lists, payment methods, etc.
Set the rules that govern your business management and the application after your order, will apply them en masse. This way users do not have to remember them or register them one by one. For example, a different credit check scenario could be defined for each customer category, a price list would be set for one item category and one customer category, and a specific repayment agreement for customer category and item category could be defined.
Each key entity (items, traders, financial accounts) includes a number of adders. The way the adders are informed is done through the variables of the movements which the user can configure according to the needs of the company. Aggregators aggregate results from day-to-day traffic updates and are used to both create printers and design projections per entity.
Search for your data (items, customers, suppliers, sellers, agents, accounts) through smart search engines. Define feature groups / customers / suppliers / sellers / accounts by date type, text, number, price list. Link the item / customer / vendor / seller / account to the attribute group it belongs to and enter the attribute values for it. Ability to find records based on feature values through smart search engines.
Administrative information – MIS
Multiple information mechanisms will help your business move forward to the ultimate goal, which is rich information to make the right business decisions. Enterprise Suite offers:
- Interactive dashboards that provide rich & essential information, capturing critical information about the course and image of the business in a direct and understandable way, having the ability to navigate to the primary information.
- Print Generator tools that enable the end user to create their own printers
- Management Analytics circuit, with a number of ready-made reports, for each subsystem for statistical information. These reports can be configured according to the needs of each user, easily by himself. In addition, they are exported to all known file formats (xls, txt, bmp, html, jpg, etc.). In order to save time, the user can take advantage of the possibility of asynchronous execution of reports, so as not to delay the flow of his work. Upon completion the application saves the report and informs each user (via alert). A rich collection of ready-made statistics in the form of OLAP Views / Grids and through extremely easy-to-use tools, you can create your own.
- Immediate information with the image of the company, which presents the financial development of the company with financial figures related to the business, commercial and economic activity
- Ready-made performance indicators of the business course for their appearance on the user’s desktop.
- Reference accounts that collect data from the accounting but also from the financial accounts to record the consolidated progress of all companies that exist in the facility. Reference accounts are defined by users according to the needs of each business.
- Ability to create reports, where each user can design reports with two types of tools
- Simple report creation tool (report generator)
- Tool for creating complex reports (visual reporting) with additional possibility of aesthetic interventions in printing